Breaking

Thursday, December 17, 2020

JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021, Schedule- Get JAC Intermediate Time Table

JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021 will be release by last week of December 2020. Jharkhand higher secondary date sheet will be release by Jharkhand Academic Council Board through official website of Board. Jharkhand Academic Council Board was established on 15th Nov, 2000 and it’s headquarters is located in Ranchi. Jharkhand Academic Council  works under the laws of State Government of Jharkhand and responsible for growth of education in Jharkhand state. The JAC board organizes the annual examinations and announces the result of 10th and 12th class every year. Jharkhand board is responsible to conduct all activities regarding exam and enhance the level of education in the state of Jharkhand. Various Private and Public schools are affiliated to Jharkhand Board. Students can get details about JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021, releasing date, mode, time of Exam, from here.

Get latest news & updates about JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below: 
Please wait...

JAC Intermediate 2021 Date Sheet

Candidates who will be going to appear the JAC 12th board examination can start their preparation according to the exam date sheet which will be release later by the board. In our article, candidates will get the direct link of JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021.

Candidates will able to download the exam timetable through official website of conducting authority and start their preparation to score good marks in every subject. The exam will be of 3 hours and will be conducted in afternoon session, i.e. 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM as previously.

JAC Intermediate Exam Schedule

Following are the complete previous year intermediate examination schedule released by JAC, candidates can use this schedule for better preparation of Examination.

Date and Days

 

Subjects (2.00 P.M. to 5.15 P.M.)
Tuesday

11.02.2020

Vocational    – I.A., I. SC. and I. Com
Wednesday

12.02.2020

Compulsory core language –  I. SC. and I. Com Hindi A , Hindi B + matribhasha and  English A
Thursday

13.02.2020

Compulsory core language  – I.A. Hindi A , Hindi B + matribhasha and  English A
Friday

14.02.2020

Elective language (compulsory) – I.A.

Additional language – I. SC. and I. Com

Saturday

15.02.2020

Computer science –   I. SC. and I. Com

Anthropology –   I.A.

Monday

17.02.2020

History –  I.A.
Tuesday

18.02.2020

Geology – I. SC.

Physiology –  I.A.

Wednesday

19.02.2020

Economics    – I. SC. and I. Com

Philosophy    – I.A.

Thursday

20.02.2020

Economics –    I.A.
Saturday

22.02.2020

Music – I.A.

Physics – I. SC.

Accountancy – I.Com

Monday

24.02.2020

Mathematics/ Statics – I.A., I.SC and I.Com
Tuesday

25.02.2020

Entrepreneurship  – I.Com

Political science    –  I.A.

Wednesday

26.02.2020

Chemistry –   I. SC.

Home science – I.A.

Thursday

27.02.2020

Business studies – I.Com.

Sociology –  I.A.

Friday

28.02.2020

Biology (botany + geology) – I.SC

Geography – I.A.

Business mathematics –  I.Com

How to Download the Date Sheet

Candidates can check date sheet of JAC 12th class by following few steps given below:

  • Go to the official website link. (link will be provided above)
  • After clicking, the date sheet will be opened on the screen.
  • Date sheet will be published in the PDF format.
  • Take a printout of the JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021 and save it for future use.

JAC 12th Datesheet 2021 has been released by the board authority on the website. Students can check the last year datesheet and take an idea of 2020 board schedule. We have update the complete schedule after the release by the authority on the website.

For any other queries about JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021, you can leave your queries below.

The post JAC 12th Date Sheet 2021, Schedule- Get JAC Intermediate Time Table appeared first on SarvGyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Html